Detailed information about fixes, additions, and updates in each release
- Replaced all static numbers for font weight to use variables
- Added none alias to spacing classes
- Fixed bug where Dropdown close method broke when dropdown no longer existed
- Fixed bug where generic aria-controls selector could potentially interfere with other scripts
- Added new flexbox utility classes
This new version of Rivet includes a few requested components and various improvements.
In this release we’ve added new Box, Media object, and Loading indicator components.
We’ve also fixed a number of bugs, typos, and misspellings.
This is the official release of Rivet 1.1.0
- Added new type scale aliases
- Added vertical and horizontal spacing utility classes
- Added utility class for full-width buttons
- Add support for nesting dropdowns in a segmented button
- Added new compact and cells table variant
- Added CSS for disabled file inputs
- Added SASS variables for global breakpoints
- Added rvt-link--bold for bold links without an underline
- Fixed incorrect usage of aria attributes in header markup
- Fixed typo in .rvt-link--reverse CSS class
- Added the .rvt-text-nobr utility class to prevent text from breaking onto a new line
- Added !default to every SASS variable to prevent overriding previously set variables
- Standardized the way we use color names across components
This is the official release of Rivet 1.0.0 🎉
Major feature additions include new styles for indicating the current page in the header main navigation, improved documentation for dropdown accessibility and markup, and various improvements to CSS and visual design.
This release also fixes a few visual inconsistencies including link focus state, small buttons, and modal controls on smaller screens.
- Fixed custom radio buttons and checkboxes so that it's possible to use adjacent hidden inputs in forms
- Updated link focus state to slightly offset the outline making focused links more legible
- Improved aria semantics on dropdown menus
- Added new current indicator for main navigation in header
- Fixed bug where modal controls display would break on smaller screens
- Fixed display issues caused by small button line-height